|Graffiti Tag Finishing Techniques - Tag Drawing Lessons # 10
STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
Why is it so hard to finish stuff?
1) Outline your finished tag with a fine-
about 1/8” to 1/4” from the edges of the
2) Draw the tag with a discontinuous 3-D
3) You can draw just the 3-D shadow and
4) This tag has a 3-D block outline drawn
with a fine-point marker.
5) Add a tag cloud. When creating a tag
cloud, follow the shapes of the letters and
center your tag inside the cloud. Add some
bubbles around the outside.
Here are some advanced techniques to
finish a graffiti tag.
|© Graffiti Diplomacy 2009- 2018
All Rights Reserved
|LEARN TO DRAW GRAFFITI ART